Monday, July 7, 2008

Restaurant

Hi Moms & Dad

Our restaurant in our home corner is coming along really well. I have set up the main skeleton(frame) for the corner. The kids are decorating it to their taste. They would like to serve "English food". I think what they meant was "Western Food" The funniest thing happen today when I was watching them set up the corner. My instruction was clear up the PET SHOP and think what you need to set up a restaurant. While Ravshaan and Vivian gets busy decorating the chairs and cashier table with scraps of our concert backdrop, Odelia and Jamie gets occupied with sorting the cutleries and E kai watching over them and Akaash supervising them, Don cleaning the shelves (his own initiative), Jo Ee and Kieona was setting the table and pretending to tuck into some can of dog food with fork and spoon as if eating some caviar at a posh restaurant ....it was such a funny sight .....I just couldn't help my self but burst into laughter. As usual, they became shy and started blushing....I wonder what are the pre kindies parents feeding their child nowadays!! he ..he ..he..

1 comment:

Pearline said...

Alamak! Definitely not dog food ok? It must have been a funny sight though.