Sunday, June 22, 2008

Field Trip - Animal Resort

Howdy Guys

Last Friday our visit to the Animal Resort is as per normal - full of FuN. The weather was pretty pleasant thus it feels more like a stroll from one part of the farm to another. I like the atmosphere at the place as among the hustle and bustle of Yio Chu Kang, there they are in their secluded area that is soo...ooo laid back. It reminds me of my days in Australia where everything seems to go slow and Hakuna-ma-ta-ta (no worries) or in Singapore term simply Bo Chap attitute. In the compound after the "talk, it was own time own target. I like it because we could just wander off from the group and not worried of being lost or left behind as we are in moderate proximity of each other. Normally being a principal, I would act as a floater that usually assist with one or two students but this time round, being a teacher and bringing the group....I needed a floater ......a personal floater whom was rather unwilling but relented in the end....My husband. We managed to take some pix and hopefully it will be up soon. Got to go now coz. I got to look good tomorrow..heheh meeting parents for PTC so don't want to look like Kungfu Panda!

No comments: