Friday, June 13, 2008

PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE & FIELD TRIP

Dear Mums and Dads

Just a little reminder, we are having our PTC from 23rd to 27th June (1pm -3pm). Some of you have indicated the date and time you would like to meet up with me (I shall provide the tea and you guys shall provide the yummy tea snacks and we will discuss over tea....how's that) ...heehehh
but most of you have yet to get back to me. Please also be reminded that we are going on a field trip on the 19th of June to Animal Resort.....so hurry send in the reply slip..bye!



Ooops ! HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL YOU DADDIES !!!!!
( hope you like the little gift created by the little ones for their biggest HERO)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Izan,
This is Micko, Sakura's mum.
Thank you for lovely gift for father's day:) Her dad is very pleased to get it from Sakura and I also love it!
And this blog is great!! I love all photoes in school. Thank you so much:)

KC Chiang said...

Hi Izan,


This is KC, Vivian's dad.
Thank you for the wonderful Father's Day Gift.... Very nice indeed.

I thought the cookies they made are meant for the daddies???

;-)